Start Your Doula Journey With Us
Welcome to Birth Ways International Doula Training!
We are so glad to hear from you and we are grateful that you have taken the time to explore our pathway to making your doula dream a reality.
Who takes our doula training?
Our workshops include people from all walks of life and backgrounds. Not only here in Regina, Saskatchewan or Canada, but all over.
- Some participants have been to births before but most haven’t.
- Some are parents and others are not.
- We train young folks, wise elders, and everything in between – it’s never too early or too late to embark upon this path.
- Rural and urban people attend.
- Some participants have no background knowledge or experience while others are healthcare professionals
All you need is identify with any of the following:
- You’ve always felt drawn to become a birth or postpartum doula, or both
- You’re planning to attend the birth of a loved one
- You’re a health professional or student who would like learn more about this pivotal time
- You had an amazing birth and want to share that / difficult birth.
We have been where you are and we know how to make it simpler for you.
The steps to following this passion are easy.
We have mapped the journey for you and have anticipated the challenges and triumphs along the way.
We take you from knowing nothing to being ready to attend a birth, help a client through postpartum, and start taking clients.
Stay in touch.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date, receive info, & keep learning!
- Tips and info about being a Doula
- Annual training dates
If you like it, join below: