Birth Ways International Privacy Statement
We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This brochure answers some of your most frequently asked questions, and lets you know exactly how we’re protecting the information you entrust to us.
We collect any information provided by you:
It may include:
- postal codes and telephone numbers
- customer demographics (age, gender, household income)
- customer financial information (including payment card and credit card numbers)
- purchase history and product preferences
- customer opinions, interests and hobbies
When you visit our web site, we also collect computer information (from user statistics, cookies, web beacons, etc.) such as:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location
- what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
- what other sites you’ve visited recently
How do we use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- to complete a sale or transaction with you
- to verify your credit, if necessary
- to place special orders on your behalf
- to deliver products directly to you
- to limit the possibility of fraud when we process your returns
If it’s a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company. We may pass on your name and address to a courier company to complete a delivery.
We also use your personal information for other, secondary reasons, including:
- customer service
- to administer a loyalty program
We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we assume you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask you for personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. Saying no is called �opting out.� By opting out, you can tell us not to collect the information and/or not to share it with other companies.
How do I get more information?
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information. If you would like more information about our policies, or you would like to see exactly what personal information we have about you in our records, or you wish to register a complaint, please contact:
- Angie Evans
- Box 33056, Regina, SK S4T 7X2 (CANADA)